Kenny Goodman (Find the Edge)
Founder of Find The Edge, Innovator and Entrepreneur
- The danger of problem-solution thinking & what to do instead
- The exact path to identify what your prospects really need
- How to use consumer "Be Goals" to become the obvious best choice
- How to build a powerful Value Proposition
- How to use "proof" as the icing on the cake so prospects buy
BioKenny has provided Value Proposition & Product Design guidance to over 400 businesses including several MIT startups, helping them launch successfully or accelerate their growth. Kenny has successfully launched and sold multiple businesses of his own using the strategies & techniques detailed in this presentation.
Learn More about Kennyhttp://www.findtheedge.com/about-us
Andrew Percey(Prometheus PPC)
Founder, Prometheus PPC,
MIT BS '95 MNG '96 EECS
- What is Google Ads?
- Why use Google Ads for your startup?
- How to test & optimize your prospect targeting, messaging and sales flow
- Best Google Ads first steps for startups
- Top Google Ads tools and resources
BioAndrew has provided Google Ads PPC (Pay-Per-Click) guidance to over 100 businesses and MIT startups, helping them gain tens of thousands of new customers online. Previously, Andrew led engineering and marketing teams in Silicon Valley for 14 years. Currently he runs the Prometheus PPC Google Ads agency, overseeing a team of Google Ads experts to deliver predictable high-value lead generation and e-commerce sales. He holds two degrees from MIT in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science and has 8 U.S. patents.
Learn More about Andrewhttps://www.prometheusppc.com/
Mark Williams(ETN LinkedIn Training)
Founder of ETN LinkedIn Training,
- Why visibility is critical to your start-up success
- It's not about you...how to understand and influence your audience
- Automate, outsource or DIY?
- The four types of posts and how to use them effectively
- LinkedIn posting and engagement tips
BioMark set up ETN LinkedIn training in 2008 and has since become one of the worlds leading experts in his niche subject. For over 10 years he has trained thousands of businesses from start-ups to Enterprises be more visible and effective on LinkedIn He is also an accomplished keynote speaker, author and award-winning podcaster with his popular weekly show ‘LinkedInformed’.
Learn More about Markhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/mrlinkedin/
Principal Customer Success Manager at IMPACT
- See sales examples with step-by-step breakdowns of what does and doesn’t work
- Get templates from across the sales process that you can immediately apply
- Learn simple formulas to customize and personalize HubSpot to your unique situation
BioNick is the Principal Customer Success Manager at IMPACT after nearly five years at HubSpot. While there, he ran HubSpot’s Agency Partner training program, training HubSpot users on everything from contact database management strategies to lead generation and SEO tactics. Nick thrives on helping new and existing clients of the agency define their marketing goals and how to best accomplish them. You can also find Nick as one of the hosts of The IMPACT Show podcast or co-hosting some of IMPACT's webinars.
This highly anticipated one-day conference will be held in 32-155, so spaces are limited. Please register early to avoid missing out.Register